CHILDREN TURNING 26
As a dependent, turning 26 years old often means bidding farewell to the group health insurance coverage provided by your parents’ or guardians’ plan. However, don’t fret! There are several insurance options available to ensure you maintain comprehensive coverage and peace of mind. In this guide, we will explore the various insurance alternatives for young adults entering this new phase of their lives.
Individual health insurance plans are specifically designed for individuals who do not have access to employer-sponsored coverage or are no longer eligible for group health insurance. These plans provide coverage for a wide range of medical services, including doctor visits, hospital stays, prescription medications, and preventive care. They offer flexibility in terms of plan choices, allowing you to select the coverage and deductibles that best suit your needs and budget.
Navigating the transition from dependent coverage to individual health insurance can feel overwhelming, but rest assured that numerous options are available to ensure you remain protected. Individual health insurance plans are viable avenues to explore. Take the time to evaluate your needs and compare the options to select the best insurance solution for this new chapter in your life.
- Unlimited annual and lifetime medical maximum.
Immediate coverage of pre-existing conditions with proof of previous coverage.
- Choice to see any healthcare provider outside of the U.S. and access to the Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO network in the U.S.
Deductible waived for office visits, Preventive care, prescriptions and more.
- Includes prescription coverage with optional enhanced prescription benefits.
- Optional dental and vision coverage.
- Unlimited telemedicine services.
- Continuous coverage for spouse and dependents in the event of subscriber death.
- Considered long term, international, comprehensive plans which can be repurchased/renewed every year (with NO additional medical underwriting upon renewal) These long term, expatriate plans offer members comprehensive coverage in the US, as well as anywhere outside the US.
- US domestic health plans are designed for citizens, primarily permanent residents.
- legal workers, and their immediate family members residing in the USA
- It does not have international coverage like GEO plans and your enrollment will be based on where you live and the your particular circumstances.
Take advantage of personalized quotes, just contact us and we will kindly assist you.
Send a note